- Full name: Kingdom of Spain
- Capital city: Madrid
- Surface area: 505 911 km2
- Population: 48 958 159 inhab.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Euro
- National holiday: 12th October, Hispanic Day
What to visit depending on the cities?
- Madrid: Prado Museum, Plaza Mayor, Royal Palace
- Barcelona: Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou Stadium, Güell Park
- Grenade: Alhambra Palace, historical center, San Juan de Dios Basilica
- Seville: Place of Spain, Alcazar Palace, Cathedral of Seville
- Malaga: Pompidou Cultural Center
- Between Malaga et Ronda: Natural Park of La Sierra de las Nieves, Natural Reserve El Torcal de Antequerra
- Cordoba : La Mezquita, Calahorra Tower, roman temple
- Valence: Plaza de la Virgen, Barrio del Carmen, City of Arts and Science
- Santiago de Compostela: route, cathedral, historical center
- Lunch and dinner hours are different: approximately at 2 and 9 PM
- Avoid touristic restaurants that will be more expensive and lower-quality
- Try the tapas! They are really good and economical
- Beware of the pickpockets (don’t have too much cash or valuable items on yourself, leave your identification documents where you stay if possible)
- In case of emergencies à 112, paramedics: 061, firefighters: 080, police: 091
You can find the PDF version of this document here.